I have been blessed over the last 30 years to gain the experience and knowledge working with many auctioneers all over the eastern half of the United States.
Here is a partial list of mentors and associates:
- Williams and Williams Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Lowderman Auction and Cattle Co. Macomb, Illinois
- Joseph Orwig Toulon, Illinois
- George Hunt Gaithersburg, MD
- Jonathon Melnick Baltimore, MD
- Larry Makowski Baltimore, MD
- Dennis Warfield Mt. Airy, MD
- Phil Gregory Laytonsville, MD
- Randy Ridgely Wyoming, DE
- Wolfe Industrial Auctions Frederick, MD
I am a 1992 Graduate of Missouri Auction School. I am the 2002 Maryland Bid Calling Champion and the 2016 Delaware Bid Calling Champion. Few auctioneers are multi-state winners. I am very fortunate that I have gained the trust to handle my clients’ needs for an efficient and timely sale. Also, I have been a Certified Personal Property and Equipment Appraiser for over 25 years.
- I contacted Mike about my home in Baltimore MD. I currently live on the Eastern Shore and I wasn’t going to rent the home any longer. I was hoping my home would bring $100,000. Mike sold it in 3 weeks for $116,600 at auction. Thanks Mike!Sincerely, Steve K. Bethany Beach, DE
- My elderly mother is in assisted living and for several years she has had her Horse Training Farm for sale by several realtors. The most recent realtor foresaw the problems of selling it the traditional way and contacted Mike. We all met and he explained the process. It was so simplistic, I had no idea it could be this easy. One month later, we went to auction and the farm brought $416,000. Now my mother can relax and enjoy her retirement. Terry L.
Ocean City, MD